Amor Lash Vendor start to supply Pre-cut Lashes for the lash fans 4 years ago, now Amor Lashes is Major Pre-cut Lash Vendor for Eyelash Salon and Diy Lash Fans. This blog instroduce how to apply Pre-cut Lashes in a simple way, to help the lash fans do it herself, only 3 times practise, you can well done!
- Order Pre-cut Lashes from Amor Lash Vendor, get this cute Pre-cut Lashes, Lashes, Lash Glue and Tweezers ready!
2.Apply lash glue on lash band and small lash glue on the lash hairs near the band, wait few second till the lash glue nearly dry.
3. Apply the wing section of Pre-cut Lashes to the root of your natural lashes on the Out Corner of your eye,lift the eyelash up, hold a little while, let the Pre-cut Lash section get good touch of your natural lashes, close and tacky together, then release it to normal states.
4.Apply second section near the first one, from out corner step to the inner corner of your eyes, only when the prior lash section dried and get firmed, then start the next applying.
5. Step by step, apply the left sections of Pre-cut Lashes, Remember: no need to apply all the lash section on, you can apply few part depends upon yourself.
6.When you lift the lashes, lift it very near the up eyelid, so the lash band can get well sticky to your eyelid and lift the natural lashes. This need practises, few times later you can know how to do next time.
7.Go in and pinch the lash with our natural lashes using a set of long tweezers, this is going to secure the lash band to your natural lashes, purse the glue in between and it also means the seam is almost impossible to see, Done!
- 3D Mink Lashes
- Classic Natural Mink Lashes
- Cluster Mink Lashes
- Customers Reviews & Testimonials
- Dramatic Mink Lashes
- Eyelash Packaging Private Label
- False Lash Collection
- Faux Mink Lashes Featured
- Hemp Fibre Lashes
- Magnetic Glue-on Lashes
- Mua Discount Lashes
- Premium Cashmere Eyelashes
- PROFESSIONAL BLOGS
- Shopify Online Store
- Super Simple Eyelash Glue Pen
- Wedding lashes Styles